- Items sold are covered with a limited warranty period as indicated below. This covers fault resulting from malfunctions during the manufacturing process.
- For TFT Monitors a two year warranty, return base free warranty is provided. (Please refer to the respective TFT manufacturer terms and conditions for details on relevant dead pixel policy.)
- For system components a one year return to base free warranty is provided.
- For peripheral equipment like: mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner, webcam, UPS, etc…, a one year return to base free warranty is provided.
- All batteries, including UPS battery are not covered by warranty.
- Certain manufacturers may provide you with an additional warranty period. In such case the product has to be refunded directly by the user to the respective manufacturer. This may incur shipping costs / charges which have to be incurred by the user. Please refer to the respective product manufacturer’s terms & conditions for further details.
- The warranty period starts from the date you purchase the product with valid invoice.
- All warranties will be valid only on presentation of this Agreement, Invoice / Cash Sale & Fiscal Receipt together with manuals, software and any other items including the original packaging.
- All items which may be considered under warranty have to be brought in our premises by the client.
- The limited warranty only covers hardware component failures in the product. PCWise Malta assumes no responsibility for any software subsequently install / breakdown / damage.
- It is your responsibility to backup the contents of your hard drive before sent in for service purposes. It is likely that the contents of your hard drive will be lost or reformatted in the course of repair and PCWise Malta will not be responsible for any damage or loss of any programs, data or other information stored on any media or any part of the product serviced hereunder or damage or loss arising from the product not being available for use before or during or after the period of service provided or any consequential resulting there from.
- Your product will be returned to you configured as originally purchased.
- Please make sure that you remove all third party hardware, software, features, parts, options, alterations, and attachments not warranted from PCWise Malta. PCWise Malta is not responsible for any loss or damage to these items. • This limited warranty does not cover the following: any third party accessories; cosmetic damages; damage or loss to any software programs; data or removable; or damage due to
- (1) natural disaster, accident, misuse, normal wear & tear, abuse, negligence, commercial use or modifications to the product;
- (2) improper operation or maintenance;
- (3) connection to improper voltage supply or electrical power surge;
- (4) attempted to repair by any party other party than OUR OWN SERVICE CENTRE;
- (5) use of components which is not approved by PCWise Malta;
- (6) use of pirated software.
- This warranty is invalid if the serial number has been altered or removed from the product.
- PCWise Malta will not be responsible or guarantee compatibility with other parts or peripherals.
- This warranty is invalid if the computer tower is not opened by an authorized technician .
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not give right to extension or a new starting of the warranty.
- Any replacement product may be either new or like new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to the product being replaced.
- PCWise Malta will claim all ownership of defective components. PCWise Malta may use various vendors components for the repair of the product as required.
- Goods are not sold on trial basis.
- Goods may be supplied in cosmetically different packaging.
- This warranty does not limit or affect any of your legal statutory rights.
- All trademarks and logos acknowledged.
- All good remain property of PCWise Malta until paid in full.
Limitations of Liability
The company does not guarantee the product to fit for any particular purpose. To the extent of local law, in no event shall PCWise Malta be liable for impossibility to use the product: direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage to any person or property. The entire compensation responsibility assumed by the company for the product shall not exceed the price to purchase the product in terms of each event or related incidents.
Important Safety Instructions
All safety and operating instructions supplied with a product should be carefully read and followed.
Always place equipment on a stable surface with adequate ventilation. Equipment may fall causing injuring to a person or serious damage to the product.
All products are designed only for a grounded 220v to 240v electrical outlet. Any use outside of this range shall be at your own risk. Make sure to use the appropriate supply bundled with the product. Do not operate a product with a different power supply.
Opening a product or removing covers may expose you to dangerous hazards. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Cleaning & Moving
Always unplug all power supply adapters from all outlets before cleaning. Use only dry cloth for cleaning.
WARNING: Potential shock hazard. Do not expose electronic products to: direct sun light, rain or any type of moisture.