USB Type-C™ Notebook DockingStation
DockingStations not only offer users a way to quickly transition from one working environment to another via a single cable, they can also add additional functionality and capabilities to notebook designs that are increasingly favoring form over function and end up providing fewer interfaces than you might need.
Notebooks and other mobile computers are getting ever smaller but this comes at the expense of connectivity. The DockingStation IB-DK2102-C can permanently alleviate the lack of connection. 3x USB 3.0, 1x Gigabit LAN, 1x DisplayPort™, 1x HDMI®,1x VGA, 1x USB Type-C™ PD 2.0, 1x SD & microSD card reader and a headphone combo jack are provided.
Three different video interfaces are available, where two monitors can be operated at the same time. They enables you to connect a Mini DP and HDMI® or Mini DP and VGA device simultaneously.
The perfect position
The perfect symbiosis of stylish appearance, the latest technology and compact size. The high-grade aluminium housing is not only appealing, but also offers comfortable accessibility to the most important expansion ports and, thanks to its shape, at the same time can serve as a riser for the notebook.
- Premium aluminium enclosure
- Three video interfaces (HDMI®, Mini DP™ and VGA)
- Supports 4k@30 Hz resolution (single mode, HDMI® or mini DP™)
- Dual monitor function – connect two extended monitors at the same time (only Windows®)
- Three USB 3.0 Type-A interfaces, data transfer rate up to 5 Gbit/s
- One Type-C™ charge port for Power Delivery 2.0 up to 60 W (20 V@3 A)
- SD and microSD (UHS-I) card reader for most common card specifications
- 3.5 mm stereo combo jack (microphone in / audio out)
- Gigabit LAN RJ45 interface supports 10/100/1000 Mbit/s bandwidth