TL-SF1016D – TP-LINK – 16-port Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Desktop Switch
- 16-port 10/100M Fast Ethernet Desktop Switch.
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX.
TL-SF1016D 16-port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. The Switch is Plug-and-Play and each port can be used as general ports or Uplink ports and can be simply plugged into a server, a hub or a switch, using straight cable or crossover cable.
The TP-LINK TL-SF1016D 16-port 10/100M Fast Ethernet Switch provides you with a low-cost, easy-to-use, high-performance, seamless and standard upgrade to improve your old network to a 100Mbps network. It will boost your network performance up to full duplex data transfer. Its wire-speed switching that forwards packets can be as fast as the speed that your network delivers those packets to them.
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u standards
- 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Supports IEEE802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- External Power Adapter supply