Extended Life Span
10 °C lower motor temperature doubles the life span. The BioniX gaming fans have a four times longer service life through low coil temperature.
Silent 3-Phase Motor
Extremely silent operation through 3-phase motor guarantees long gaming sessions without annoying noise.
200 to 1800 RPM
With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the BioniX F120 fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together and thus keep the noise at a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance when needed.
Optimised Fan Design
We further optimised the fan blade design to get a higher airflow
at lower noise generation. This guarantees high pressure
and highly efficient ventilation for your gaming case.
Due to a new alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, the friction within the bearing is reduced and a greater efficiency is achieved. This way, there is less heat development as well as less bearing noise and you can enjoy a longer service life of your cooler.
Two Way Installation
- Blow warm air out of the case.
- Draw cool air into your case.
- 120mm Black/Red high performance PC Gaming case cooling fan.
- Enhanced Fluid Dynamic Bearing & 3-phase motor for silence & long operation.
- 4-pin connector enables PWM speed adjustment from 200 to 1800 RPM, while PST (PWM Sharing Technology) enables the fan to be synchronsied with others.
- Optimised fan design for higher airflow and lower noise.
- Equally effective as case intake or exhaust fan.